Not familiar with the race venue? Easy. Give yourself an hour and a half minimum from North Seattle, an hour from Bellingham.
· Take I-5 to exit 230 (Burlington/Hwy 20).
· Go 11.5 miles West
· Follow the signs to turn left (South) and continue on Hwy 20 toward Oak Harbor. DO NOT continue West to Anacortes.
· From this junction, follow Hwy 20 another 5.5 miles. You’ll see Pass Lake on your right.
· At the end of the Lake, turn right on Rosario Road and IMMEDIATELY left into the Park on Bowman Bay Road. DO NOT CROSS the Deception Pass Bridge to the main park entrance.
· The race venue start/finish line is at the Bowman Bay Boat Launch, at the bottom of the hill on Bowman Bay Road.